Old Chiffon - Premium Chalk Paint
154. Old Chiffon: Picturing the beauty and delicacy of vintage old chiffon is the inspiration behind this neutral. A pretty, warm white that is soft and easy on the eye.
Great for those who want a gentle off white but nothing too creamy. Old Chiffon can brighten a space whilst still adding a warmth and softness to a space.
Use it with warm colours and Soft Gold.
- New Zealand Made
- Approximately 20 square metres coverage
- Little to no prep required
- Low in VOC
Seal with premium waxes or lacquers.
For further information see the Premium Chalk Paint Information Sheet.
- Violet Hill Transfer - This solid mahogany Queen Ann-style dresser has been given a complete makeover with Old Chiffon chalk paint and the Violet Hill transfer.
- Farmhouse Dining Table - Our big old pine workhorse of a dining table has been given a farmhouse-style refresh with Old Chiffon on the legs, which balances wonderfully with the patinaed top.
- This stunning dresser has been painted in Old Chiffon chalk paint with the rose Celebration transfer covering the entire front. It's been sealed with clear wax and touches of dark wax.
- These drawers and dressing table belonged to our customers mother. We gave them a new lease of life with Old Chiffon Velvet Luxe and the Rose Celebration transfer.