In this short how-to video we show you just how fun and easy it is to use White Cloud rub on transfers!
Made in New Zealand, these rub on transfers are perfect for furniture and home decor items.
We'll talk you through all of the tools you need, show you how to apply the transfer and share our top tips when using them.
Tools recommended in this video:
- Your White Cloud transfer of choice
- Sharp scissors
- A stick for rubbing your transfer on
- An item to apply it to - we used our glass bottles but also love applying them to our small scallop trays!
Tips for apply White Cloud transfers:
- Apply your transfer to a white or light coloured base. We like using premium chalk paint.
- Cut your transfer close to the image to reduce the halo.
- Seal with wax or lacquer to protect your transfer and paint finish.
Further tips on using transfers:
- Blog posts on transfers