How-To Use Extra-Large Transfers
In this quick tutorial we show you how to use one of the extra-large transfers by ReDesign with Prima.
To transform this bedside, we've used a base of Obsidian Blue chalk paint with the Elegance & Flowers transfer over it. For a super smooth finish, we rolled the chalk paint with the Two Fussy Blokes smooth roller, once the transfer was applied we then sealed the whole piece with clear wax.
We hope you find this tutorial helpful!
Products used in this video:
- Obsidian Blue Chalk Paint
- Elegance & Flowers Rub-On Transfer
- Two Fussy Blokes Smooth Roller
- Staalmeester Angled Detail Brush
- Staalmeester Natural Bristle Brush
- Clear Wax
- Premium Lint-Free White Rags