In this free video we demonstrate how you can paint over a previously painted piece of furniture with no priming or sanding needed!
The beauty of using premium chalk paint is that it adheres to most surfaces without having to do much prep work, simply clean and start painting.
Tools recommended in this video:
- Premium Chalk Paint
- Clear Wax
- Staalmeester One Round Brush
- Staalmeester Artist Detail Brush
- Staalmeester Natural Bristle Brush
- Premium Lint-Free White Rags
- Can Opener
Tips for painting with premium chalk paint:
- Open your cans with a can opener, this protects the rim allowing you to close the lid properly so your paint will last.
- Stir your premium chalk paint well before using.
- Protect the rim of your cans from paint build up using a Slica.
- Load your brush with premium chalk paint and brush right out.