Dooney & Daughters Loyalty Programme Terms & Conditions
Dooney & Daughters Loyalty Programme Terms and Conditions
The loyalty programme applies to instore purchases only, and is not currently available for online purchases.
- Dooney & Daughters loyalty programme members will receive credit to their instore profiles to the value of 1 point for every $10 spent instore on full price paint and paint accessories (excluding all 2L and 4L tins, paint packs, colour charts, furniture and commissions).
- Points are not accrued on events or workshops.
- Once members reach 50 points, they will be contacted by Dooney & Daughters and a $50 credit will be applied to their instore profiles. Credit can be redeemed instore only on all available products and services, including being used as part payment.
- Loyalty points can not be used in conjunction with any other discounts or specials.
- The credits gained cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Dooney & Daughters may offer special offers to some or all Dooney & Daughters loyalty programme members from time to time. These offers may include additional terms and conditions.
- All special offer values are inclusive of GST where applicable and are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
- Dooney & Daughters loyalty points, special offers and discounts are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- All special offers are subject to availability.
- Dooney & Daughters reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend your membership in the event that large credit loads accumulate on your Dooney & Daughters loyalty programme account pending investigation into the accumulation of that credit.
- Dooney & Daughters may terminate your membership if it considers you have used your Dooney & Daughters loyalty programme fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these terms and conditions or of the law generally.
- Dooney & Daughters reserves the right to remove credit incorrectly or accidentally added to your Dooney & Daughters loyalty programme account, without notice to you.
- Dooney & Daughters is not liable for any damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with membership of the Dooney & Daughters loyalty programme or with any of the special offers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In all matters, all decisions of Dooney & Daughters will be final and cannot be contested and the Member hereby agrees to accept such decisions.
- If for any reason this service is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control of Dooney & Daughters which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, Dooney & Daughters reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Dooney & Daughters loyalty programme .
- Dooney & Daughters reserves the right at its sole discretion to change these terms and conditions, the terms of any of its special offers or the Dooney & Daughters loyalty programme at any time without notice to you other than a general notice displayed at www.dooneyanddaughters.co.nz.
- Personal information Dooney & Daughters uses, is only to communicate with Dooney & Daughters loyalty programme members and to provide members with offers that we feel you may be interested in. Your personal information will not be provided to third parties.