211. Starling: A bird introduced into New Zealand around 1860 -1880 and now abundant throughout the mainland. Inspired by it's richness and darkness in colour. At a distance, starlings look black. In summer there is an evident iridescent green in their feathers.
This creates the inspiration behind our Starling of a rich black green that veers closer to black in darker spaces and greener in brighter spaces. A great out of the box alternative to black that works beautifully around a green outlook or greenery.
- New Zealand Made
- Approximately 20 square metres coverage
- Little to no prep required
- Low in VOC
Seal with premium waxes or lacquers.
For further information see the Premium Chalk Paint Information Sheet.
- Starling China Cabinet - painted in Starling Chalk Paint, sealed with clear wax and detailed with a touch of gold gilding wax. Starling pairs well with gold or brass.
- Milan Moonshadow Metallic Drawers - painted in Starling Chalk Paint, sealed with Milan Moonshadow glaze (made from Milan Moonshadow Concentrate and Illuminator).