Beluga - Premium Chalk Paint
132. Beluga: Inspired by the Beluga whale. The adult Beluga is easily spotted because of its completely white or whitish-grey colour. The calves are usually born grey and as they get older start to lose their pigmentation until they attain their distinctive white colouration as an adult.
Our Beluga white is a beautiful white capturing part of that transition, being a white with grey undertones. Pairs well with greys and a versatile neutral that works well with any of the greys and blues.
- New Zealand Made
- Approximately 20 square metres coverage
- Little to no prep required
- Low in VOC
Seal with premium waxes or lacquers.
For further information see the Premium Chalk Paint Information Sheet.
- Softly Aged Side Table - Painted in Beluga, we have used layers of wax to bring out the detail and create a soft aged feel. This is a great way to create layers of patina on a simple piece of furniture.
- Champagne Waltz Farmhouse Chair - This large, farmhouse style chair has been given a new lease of life. Painted in Beluga chalk paint and lightly distressed, it will now fit in both a modern or farmhouse-style decor.
- Distressed TV Cabinet - Painted in Beluga with some light distressing to show off the patina, we think this piece looks fab!
- Rustic French Farmhouse Table - This table has been given a rustic French farmhouse makeover. With lots of texture and detail, this is a beautiful table and is a look that is lots of fun to achieve.
- Layers of Grey China Cabinet - This china cabinet was black and too overpowering for our client's newly renovated home, so we softened it using layers of white and greys to give it a fresh new look.