222. Tahr: A beautiful neutral inspired by the beautiful shades found in the coat of the Himalayan Tahr which was introduced into NZ in 1904.
Our Tahr is natural and earthy. Works well with greens and warm whites and great for adding a grounding element into an interior space.
- New Zealand Made
- Approximately 20 square metres coverage
- Little to no prep required
- Low in VOC
Seal with premium waxes or lacquers.
For further information see the Premium Chalk Paint Information Sheet.
- Chateau Methode in Tahr Hall Table - This hall table was completed using the Chateau Methode technique using a base of Tahr premium chalk paint.
- Carbon Black Faux Wood Bedsides - The bases of these bedsides were painted in Carbon Black chalk paint, with the tops done in a faux wood effect using Tahr as the base colour.