Sage - Chalk Paint
This subtle colour was favoured within Neo-Classical and Rococo design within Georgian interiors, along with paler greens, blues, pinks and creams, often in floral patterns.Â Kedleston Hall, in Derbyshire has good examples of this design.
WorksÂ well with: Pebble, Crystal, Pearl, Yorkshire Stone, Old Lace, Buckingham, Cafe au lait, Chocolate.
- Coverage: 19.5m2/L
- Shelf Life: 24 months from delivery
- Compatibility: Wood, Metal, Plastic, Stone, Leather, Fabric
- Drying/Recoat time:Â 30 - 60 minutes
Tools to help you create the best finish:
- Staalmeester 2020 Pro-Hybrid BrushÂ - this is a greatÂ all-roundÂ brush
- Staalmeester 3600 Natural Bristle BrushÂ - ourÂ favouriteÂ wax brush, also good forÂ when you want to paint with lots of texture
- Clear waxÂ orÂ dark waxÂ to seal the paint, alternatively you could make your ownÂ colouredÂ wax as shown inÂ this tutorial
- Extreme LacquerÂ - available in matt, satin or gloss, this lacquer is exterior grade and extra hard-wearing for when a wax might not provide enough protection
- Premium Lint-Free White RagsÂ - for wiping off excess wax