Sage - Chalk Paint
This subtle colour was favoured within Neo-Classical and Rococo design within Georgian interiors, along with paler greens, blues, pinks and creams, often in floral patterns. Kedleston Hall, in Derbyshire has good examples of this design.
Works well with: Pebble, Crystal, Pearl, Yorkshire Stone, Old Lace, Buckingham, Cafe au lait, Chocolate.
- Coverage: 19.5m2/L
- Shelf Life: 24 months from delivery
- Compatibility: Wood, Metal, Plastic, Stone, Leather, Fabric
- Drying/Recoat time: 30 - 60 minutes
Tools to help you create the best finish:
- Staalmeester 2020 Pro-Hybrid Brush - this is a great all-round brush
- Staalmeester 3600 Natural Bristle Brush - our favourite wax brush, also good for when you want to paint with lots of texture
- Clear wax or dark wax to seal the paint, alternatively you could make your own coloured wax as shown in this tutorial
- Extreme Lacquer - available in matt, satin or gloss, this lacquer is exterior grade and extra hard-wearing for when a wax might not provide enough protection
- Premium Lint-Free White Rags - for wiping off excess wax