Paloma - Chalk Paint
This soft classical colour was inspired by the works ofÂ Spanish artist Pablo Picasso who included âLa Palomaâ (pigeon/dove) in many of his works such as âChild Holding a Doveâ.
WorksÂ well with:Â Wild Heather, French Navy, Crystal, Pearl, Midnight, Victorian Black.
- Coverage: 19.5m2/L
- Shelf Life: 24 months from delivery
- Compatibility: Wood, Metal, Plastic, Stone, Leather, Fabric
- Drying/Recoat time:Â 30 - 60 minutes
Tools to help you create the best finish:
- Staalmeester 2020 Pro-Hybrid BrushÂ - this is a greatÂ all-roundÂ brush
- Staalmeester 3600 Natural Bristle BrushÂ - ourÂ favouriteÂ wax brush, also good forÂ when you want to paint with lots of texture
- Clear waxÂ orÂ dark waxÂ to seal the paint, alternatively you could make your ownÂ colouredÂ wax as shown inÂ this tutorial
- Extreme LacquerÂ - available in matt, satin or gloss, this lacquer is exterior grade and extra hard-wearing for when a wax might not provide enough protection
- Premium Lint-Free White RagsÂ - for wiping off excess wax