Mulberry - Chalk Paint
This traditional colour is found in stains from the British post medieval heraldry under the name of âMurreyâ.Â It was favoured by the 15th century House of York as a livery colour.
Works well with: Buckingham, Crystal, Pearl, Victorian Black, Midnight, French Navy, Yorkshire Stone, Old Lace.
- Coverage: 19.5m2/L
- Shelf Life: 24 months from delivery
- Compatibility: Wood, Metal, Plastic, Stone, Leather, Fabric
- Drying/Recoat time:Â 30 - 60 minutes
Tools to help you create the best finish:
- Staalmeester 2020 Pro-Hybrid BrushÂ - this is a greatÂ all-roundÂ brush
- Staalmeester 3600 Natural Bristle BrushÂ - ourÂ favouriteÂ wax brush, also good forÂ when you want to paint with lots of texture
- Clear waxÂ orÂ dark waxÂ to seal the paint, alternatively you could make your ownÂ colouredÂ wax as shown inÂ this tutorial
- Extreme LacquerÂ - available in matt, satin or gloss, this lacquer is exterior grade and extra hard-wearing for when a wax might not provide enough protection
- Premium Lint-Free White RagsÂ - for wiping off excess wax