208. Carbon Black: Is our pure rich black, it's as black as you can get and works in both classic and contemporary spaces. Create mood and drama with our Carbon Black.
- New Zealand Made
- Approximately 20 square metres coverage
- Little to no prep required
- Low in VOC
Seal with premium waxes or lacquers.
For further information see the Premium Chalk Paint Information Sheet.
- Louis XVI Commode - this commode was painted in Carbon Black velvet luxe using a smooth roller. Sealed with matte lacquer on the top and Carbon Black coloured wax all over for extra strength.
- Black Desk - This custom commission has been given a simple but effective makeover using Carbon Black chalk paint.
- Industrial Hall Table - This country style hall table has been given an updated, industrial look.
- David Dresser - This old oak dresser had seen better days and so we decided to completely transform it using the David decoupage paper by Mint and Carbon Black chalk paint.
- Moody Florals Blanket Box - This old glory box has been given a new lease on life with the Moody Florals Mint decoupage paper and Carbon Black!
- Textured Gold Side Table - This side table has been given a makeover with a textured gold top and matte black base.
- Parrot & Toucan Tallboy - This tallboy was transformed using the A1 Parrot and A3 Toucan decoupage papers by Mint, painted in Carbon Black and sealed with Clear wax.
- Victorian Decoupaged Wine Table - This wine table was decoupaged using the Victorian napkins and then painted and blended with Carbon Black premium chalk paint. It was sealed with Dark wax for an antiqued finish.
- Carbon Black Faux Wood Bedsides - The bases of these bedsides were painted in Carbon Black and sealed in Dark wax. The tops were completed in a faux wood effect using premium chalk paint and wax.
- Harlequin Side Table - This side table was hand painted in a harlequin pattern using Carbon Black and Beluga.