Yorkshire Stone - Chalk Paint
This graceful cream with a hint of grey was inspired by the multitude of terraced houses in Harrogate.Â Harrogate town was known by the Georgianâs as âThe English Spaâ when itâs spa waters were discovered in the 17th/18th centuries.
WorksÂ well with: Dove, Cloudburst, Midnight, Victorian Black.
- Coverage: 19.5m2/L
- Shelf Life: 24 months from delivery
- Compatibility: Wood, Metal, Plastic, Stone, Leather, Fabric
- Drying/Recoat time:Â 30 - 60 minutes
Tools to help you create the best finish:
- Staalmeester 2020 Pro-Hybrid BrushÂ - this is a greatÂ all-roundÂ brush
- Staalmeester 3600 Natural Bristle BrushÂ - ourÂ favouriteÂ wax brush, also good forÂ when you want to paint with lots of texture
- Clear waxÂ orÂ dark waxÂ to seal the paint, alternatively you could make your ownÂ colouredÂ wax as shown inÂ this tutorial
- Extreme LacquerÂ - available in matt, satin or gloss, this lacquer is exterior grade and extra hard-wearing for when a wax might not provide enough protection
- Premium Lint-Free White RagsÂ - for wiping off excess wax