Teal - Chalk Paint
Regular price $23.00
The sunâs reflection on Lake Tikitapu in the volcanic area Rotorua, New Zealand, produces this incredible blue/green.
WorksÂ well with: Esmeralde, Christabelle, Crystal, Pearl, Buckingham, Old Lace, Pebble, Midnight.
- Coverage: 19.5m2/L
- Shelf Life: 24 months from delivery
- Compatibility: Wood, Metal, Plastic, Stone, Leather, Fabric
- Drying/Recoat time:Â 30 - 60 minutes
Tools to help you create the best finish:
- Staalmeester 2020 Pro-Hybrid BrushÂ - this is a greatÂ all-roundÂ brush
- Staalmeester 3600 Natural Bristle BrushÂ - ourÂ favouriteÂ wax brush, also good forÂ when you want to paint with lots of texture
- Clear waxÂ orÂ dark waxÂ to seal the paint, alternatively you could make your ownÂ colouredÂ wax as shown inÂ this tutorial
- Extreme LacquerÂ - available in matt, satin or gloss, this lacquer is exterior grade and extra hard-wearing for when a wax might not provide enough protection
- Premium Lint-Free White RagsÂ - for wiping off excess wax
Teal colour inspiration:
- These stacking tables have been painted in Teal Chalk Paint, with the Delicate Fleur transfer and then have been sealed with clear wax.