Cobalt - Chalk Paint
This vivid blue was inspired by the elaborate Willow pattern that was used on porcelain and ceramics produced by Thomas Minton, dating back to the 18th century. The Willow pattern is a combination of Chinese designs painted in cobalt blue and white.
Works well with: Victorian Black, Crystal, Pearl, Buckingham.
- Coverage: 19.5m2/L
- Shelf Life: 24 months from delivery
- Compatibility: Wood, Metal, Plastic, Stone, Leather, Fabric
- Drying/Recoat time: 30 - 60 minutes
Tools to help you create the best finish:
- Staalmeester 2020 Pro-Hybrid Brush - this is a great all-round brush
- Staalmeester 3600 Natural Bristle Brush - our favourite wax brush, also good for when you want to paint with lots of texture
- Clear wax or dark wax to seal the paint, alternatively you could make your own coloured wax as shown in this tutorial
- Extreme Lacquer - available in matt, satin or gloss, this lacquer is exterior grade and extra hard-wearing for when a wax might not provide enough protection
- Premium Lint-Free White Rags - for wiping off excess wax